[Elfsea] Help packing a moving truck

Daniel Gutridge dgutridge at charter.net
Thu May 8 06:57:06 PDT 2003

A great day has arrived!  My Son, Daughter in law, and grandchildren are
moving out of my home next Thursday evening!  Next Thursday, the 15th,
we are asking help loading a moving truck.  All of their items are all
packed and have simply been in storage for the last six months so it
should be a relatively easy task.  If Six people will help I expect it
to take no more than an hour.  There will be Pizza, beer, and soda for
all that come to help (If more than 6 people volunteer we will have a
keg of shiner).  We will all, unfortunately, have to spend the weekend
floating the keg - but I believe that we are up to the challenge!

I am currently having a minor issue with my pool, but I will have the
pool and hot tub open if possible.

Please contact me at dgutridge at wizardsforge.com for more information.

I would like to start at 7:00pm and expect to be done at 8:00ish.

Daniel
--
[ image001.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]