[Elfsea] Fwd: Re: [Steppes] First Warlord

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 14:41:33 PDT 2003

A message was posted on the Warlord list from a person whom this is her
forst event. I know that we have alot of brand new newcomers on this list.
So, I thought my response might be helpful.  For those of you who are new,
Elfsea does camp together at this event...so, you can camp with us if you
want (it's not mandatory)....just let us know what size your tent is and
someone will be sure to set aside an area for you.

In service,
Maria