[Elfsea] Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Tue May 13 09:20:49 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea!

Tonight (Tuesday) is the monthly meeting of Heralds, Scribes and
Illuminators.  If you are interested in finding a Name and/or Device,
we're the group to help you.  If you want to learn about and comment on
other people's Names and/or Devices, we're the group to help you.  If
you want to paint Kingdom Award Charters, we're the group to help you.
If you're interested in learning about medieval illumination and
calligraphy, we're the group to help you.

And it's typically pretty fun too.

We meet at Timothy and Anezka's house in Arlington (1102 Angel Fire
Lane) beginning at 7:30.
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&ed=aR5W2.p_0Tp_UHqW.zW7L2w2DVL
frtc0wB0AvEtzP09yy65Y82de9XvO3fQRTiKdqA--&csz=Arlington,+TX+76001&countr
y=us

If you have any questions, please email me (anezka at elfsea.net) or give
me a call (817-419-2813).

In Service,
Dama Anezka z Rozmitala
Co-host of Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators