[Elfsea] KWDS - volunteer drivers?

Annikki Weston nikki at mcdonaldsag.com
Sat May 17 20:45:25 PDT 2003

Hello!

I'm Adele, from Midrealm.  I'm working with Philip White on helping folks
who are flying in to DFW get in touch with ground transportation
possibilities.  Hopefully, most people will be able to share car rentals.
However, if there are any people who would be willing to help out by
picking up/dropping off visiters from far away, I'd love to hear from
them!  Most people are flying in 6/6 (with a few on 6/5), and nearly
everyone's leaving 6/8.

Please reply privately, and thank you very much!

Adele
nikki at mcdonaldsag.com