[Elfsea] Being Ansteorran

Doug Turnage wolf7777777 at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 16:23:07 PDT 2003

Armand wrote:

        Thanks are certainly due for numerous individuals for various
services
rendered this past weekend at Warlord. Though we did not see it, we extend
an extra special "THANK YOU" to Master Airaklee Wolf and all those that
helped Lord Kylan with his nightmare. Your loss is substantial and most
unfortunate, but we are pleased that only "things" were lost..........

Lord Elfsea

      Thank you for your kind words. We were only doing what was right---we
were just being Ansteorrans. Lord Terric Broken Axe and Lord Wiley were also
there along with the others. Lord Kylan we hope that things go well with
you.

Master Airaklee