[Elfsea] PARTY REMINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Thu May 29 21:50:41 PDT 2003

Please remember Rebekah of Newcastle & Wilem Penbras ap Gurgenue's farewell party at Siobhan & Dan's house, THIS Saturday, May 31 @ 3p.m. to whenever Dan and Siobhan make you leave! Yes, the hot tub will be in working order- that means bring your bathing suit.
WHAT TO BRING: Dan-o is fireing up the grill, so you bring your own meat (open to interpretation) and he'll cook it for you.
THE SIDE DISHES & DESERTS: please do as a pot-luck.
DRINKS: I am assuming to do as Dan & Siobhan usually have their parties... bring what you wish and some to share. Does that sound about right?
GIFTS: Since they are taking as little as possible with them (garb and weaponry, of course!) I am bringing a money tree for donations.
ALSO, please bring a picture of you (and your family if applicable) preferably in garb, along with a written/typed out fond/special memory of them and/or a send-off wish, prayer or blessing.

Let's send them out with fond memories and knowing that they still have friends beckoning them to return. Let's make them cry!

In service,
Violet of Glamorganshire
cell: 214-437-2829

--
 "Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead,  tell your storm how big your GOD is."

~ Unknown