[Elfsea] Highland Games Demo -- A&S Stuff

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 30 14:05:40 PDT 2003

Hola!

I have volunteered to set up and run the A&S pavillion at the Highland
Games.  Our Vicar, Lord Armand, has asked that I find out what is being
brought and how long it will remain the the demo.  So I am asking the
populace to please reply to me privately and tell me the following:

SCA Name:

Phone Number:

E-mail:

Time(s) and Day(s) able to volunteer with the display:

Item(s) able to bring:

Are you planning on running a demonstration? If so, what are you planning on
doing?:

Will these items be there during the entire demo? If you will not be there,
please tell me your plans on how the item(s) will either be sent or
retrieved in your absence:

Can you bring table cloths to help cover our tables? If so, how many and
what size(s)?

I will be arriving on site at 7:30 Saturday morning and will try to be there
Sunday, as well. But if I can make it Sunday, I will probably need to leave
early, so I might get home in time for Diane and Ryan to come home form
their dad's.

If you need to something picked up and/or returned to you, please let me
know and we can work out an arrangement.

Please let me know something as soon as possible, so that I might get a good
idea of what kind of space we will need.  Gracias!

Yours in Service,
Maria

Protege to Mistress Xene Theriane
Barony of Elfsea