[Elfsea] OT -- My Brother is Coming Home!!!!

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 30 16:44:37 PDT 2003

Hola Ya'll!!

I just got the call that Scott is coming home Monday at 5pm!!!   :-D   Wooo!
Hoooo!!!

I am leaving tomorrow night for El Paso to give him the biggest hug of his
life!

I am truly sorry Innes and Sean that I can not make the graduation, but the
biggest worry of my life is almost over. I promise to make it up to you next
time I see you. Innes, take lots of pictures!

Truly Elated!

Maria