[Elfsea] Ansteorran 25th year

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Tue Nov 4 22:41:39 PST 2003

Has a site for this auspicious event been selected yet?

Inquiring minds want to know [and possibly make hotel reservations!   : )
 ].

Nuala

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 10:05:07 -0600 Synrik <synrik at earthlink.net> writes:

"This awe-inspiring event will take place the second weekend of July,
Anno Societatis
XXXIX being Thursday, July 8 through Sunday, July 11, 2004 of the Common
Era."  ------------  Gustav

Tom Parr wrote:
If I am correct HL Arabella and Master Richard are autocrating it....  I
am not sure of the date but I am sure that they will enlighten us..... :)
  Looking forwad to seeing you there!  FWI for everyone else If you need
to Email me send it to this address Seamus
Tessa Nieto <eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone!
Just out of curiousity, is there anything in the works
for the 25th Anniversary of Ansteorra becoming a
kingdom? Sebastian and I are thinking of coming to
visit sometime next year and are hoping that it
coincides with Ansteorran 25th year.
Thanks!
Yours,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Sun Dragon
Kingdom of Atenveldt
=====
The human language is like a cracked kettle on which we beat out a tune
for a dancing bear, when we hope with our music to move the stars.
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary