[Elfsea] Soldier Son Coming Home

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) Daungerous at ev1.net
Fri Nov 14 08:08:53 PST 2003

Hmmm, that's strange.  They are all simple jpgs, I don't know anything about java.  Did anyone else have a problem?  Julie, will you send me a private message and tell me if any of the rest of the website gave you problems?  I am still waiting to hear back from Rear D about how his surgery went.

Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers,

Daungerous
Pvt. Miller's Mom
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com/hood.html