[Elfsea] Seeking Assistance

Dulcy dulciana_kathleen at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 07:18:49 PST 2003

To Any Herald, or Anyone that can give me the Answer -

Okay, here's my question. My sister and I have finally determined what we would like to take as our last name, only we don't know if it is taken, or if it is appropriate.

Well...actually...I guess I have two questions. I'm also curious about the coat of arms and colors, and how they are chosen. If you can help me please please do. I will be in your debt...for at least a little while.

Ignorance Isn't Always Bliss -

Dulcy