[Elfsea] I found a possible site for stuff

ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Fri Nov 14 14:12:55 PST 2003

Hey ya'll,

I booked this joint for my upcoming wedding and I thought I would share
the info.  Willow Lake gardens is 2 miles west of Weatherford, beautiful,
woodsy and cheap.  It has a heated/AC pavilion for 200, flush potties, an
outdoor cedar pavilion and a cook/grill area and 2 LARGE smokers/grills
for use.  It has 60 acres of land, ample parking and is well lit.  It is
privately owned and the owner is allowing me to have heavy and light
fighting, archery and thrown weapons.  He doesn't care if people camp and
is a real sweet heart.
pros- 2 miles from a grocery store, flush potties, pretty, lots of room,
NICE indoor and outdoor pavilions, AC and heat indoors
cons - camping would be primitive (no ele or water) but flush potties. no
showers. no indoor kitchen

would be a great place for a day event or court type or party type
thing.....here is the kicker....All day is $550, with a $250 refundable
cleanup deposit.
My wedding is gonna be here next October and it will be the closest thing
to an event that I can manage.
just thought I'd share.

Owner - Larry Young ph 817-613-1486

YIS,