[Elfsea] Re: arts and sciences night nov. 18

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Mon Nov 17 14:31:37 PST 2003

Greetings All,

It is with heavy heart that I must cancel tomorrow night's A&S night,
Glass Beadmaking, due to the dreaded Flu Bug striking your instructor.

As much as I would love to teach, I would not jeapordize the healthy and
welfare of Lord and Lady Elfsea's populace.

I will reschedule this class at my earliest possible time, once I have
recovered my full strength and no longer can inflict this plague on the
rest of the Barony.

Please dispirse this missive to those who may have wanted to attend that
are not online.

In Service and disappointment,

HL Rixende

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com