[Elfsea] Day after Thanksgiving Party for Eleanor

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 17 17:12:20 PST 2003

As many of you know, Eleanor of Clevely will be coming back to Elfsea to
visit with her parents for the holiday.

Daire and I are hosting a party for her on Friday, the day after
Thanksgiving.  We realize that many of you will be travelling, but if any of
you are not, we would ask that you travel a bit to our house to spend some
time with Eleanor.  In order to facilitate travel to our house at this time
of year, we are going to get started at least an hour before dark.

We will have a big pot of stew and some cornbread, a big bonfire, and some
hot apple cider.  Please bring a chair since we plan on having this outside
at our firepit, nestled down amongst the trees and away from most mundane
views.  We have plenty of parking off of the street.  Any donation of
desserts or snacks to the table will be appreciated.

We will post directions as the time draws nigh.

At this time, we are thinking that this will be in mundane clothing since we
don't have a clue as to what the weather will do.

in service,
medb liath