[Elfsea] Job Fair with Kinko's

Phelippe Descors ld_phelippe at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 15:42:30 PST 2003

When??

	Phelippe

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org]
On Behalf Of neil starkey
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 3:00 AM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org; elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Job Fair with Kinko's

Hi everyone, just a quick note to let everyone know that the Kinko's I
work
at currently in Las Colinas 841 MacArthur Park (basically on the
southwest
corner of hwy 635 and MacArthur) 972-263-0042, is having an open house
job
fair at the store with on the spot interviews.  Bring resume and join
the
fun if you wish.  I will be here all day.  If you decide to come by, my
mundane (for those who do not know) is Neil.

Raimond

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for
your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.
(Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>