[Elfsea] Adam is in Germany! +Question

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) Daungerous at ev1.net
Wed Nov 19 07:15:15 PST 2003

MessageFor the first time in 7+ months, I finally got a good nights sleep and a ONE HOUR phone call!  He sounds really good and was soooo happy to be there.  He hadn't really prepared himself for all the food smells (he kinda forgot about food) but he loved the frozen cappuccino's and milk shakes.  He thinks he will be on a plane bound for the US by Saturday.

I was just wondering if anyone would happen to have a twin bed I could borrow for about 30 days?  I got so excited about him coming home, I almost forgot that he hasn't lived here for a year and a half, LOL =).  Have truck, will travel.

Daungerous
(817-282-5201)
Pvt. Miller's Mom
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com/hood.html
  P.S. Yesterday was a bonus day! I got new pics from Iraq in the mail!  Just uploaded them to the webpage.