[Elfsea] RE: Chair & pegs bags

LIsa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Mon Nov 3 20:13:30 PST 2003

I've forwarded your request to the Elfsea list.
Pendaran's chair bag is white canvas (chair part size) and the peg bag is
much smaller and probably located inside the bag.  His chair was sitting at
the end of the tent where I was sitting.  And the last time I saw his bag it
was just behind his chair on the ground.  Has anyone seen these items?

HL Arabella