[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] Bordermarch Melees

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Nov 4 14:13:22 PST 2003

FYI - House Arkham plans to field seven from household
members for the event and one trebuchet, which we could
use some extra siege hands with in order to free up the
warriors & archers of our unit for other duties.  Anyone
wishing to volunteer to help work the siege engine e-mail
us and we'll do what we can and try to help get you ready.

If you haven't seen the pictures of the new stone fortifications
on that site go to http://bordermarch.tripod.com/melees.htm
and check it out, very cool!

YIS,

Ironwyrm
Commander of Arkham's Household Mercenaries