[Elfsea] Cooks Guild YOU MISSED IT!

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Tue Nov 18 09:48:52 PST 2003

For all who missed the cooks guild yesterday, Caelin had the most awesome recipe he tried out, it was a salmon cooked in wine sauce with onions and proscutto, and it was AWESOME!

Caius practiced his beignet making skills. they were GOOD
 I just ate, cause it was all good and I felt like being full of food and happy. Daniel and his mum joined us for some giggles and company too.
FOR DECEMBER:
I would like to propose for the December Cooks Guild, we have a mini holiday cooks party, complete with Bring your favorite holiday cheer and recipes. I, for one, look forward to being able to bake some cookies the day before and hopefully one or two of holiday bread as well. If i am ambitious enough, spiced cider!

SO set your calendars for Dec 15th, the third Monday of december, and lets party in medieval style with good food, good friends, and good cheer!
(Even if you dont cook, you are welcome to come and taste test and comment and share and be happy, ya know.)

Lady elisabeth of Pendarvis