[Elfsea] Notes from Moot

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Nov 25 11:25:26 PST 2003

Greetings Elfsea some important news to share with the list.

Only one event between Springfaire and Baronial College will be done
this year. However, no event will take place without a autocrat bid
including a budget for the event. If no acceptable bid is received by
Jan 1st for either of the events, then Springfaire and Baronial college
will not take place in 2004.

I am currently accepting bids For Elfsea Defender 2004, the cutoff date
is Feb 1st.

We will be having business meeting at the Coors Distribution Center
(where we hold moot) this Monday at 7:30pm. This will be in regular
mundane clothes. Please bring snacks to share with others that do not
require the use utensils. We will have some business, but most of the
time will be spent in revelry and other miscellaneous mirth.

Bids are currently open for the Knights Marshall Office.

Bids are currently open for Archery Marshall's Office.

Bids are currently open until Dec. 1st for the Seneschal's Office.

Thank you for your time,

Master Richard Fairbourne
Elfsea Seneschal

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna