[Elfsea] Job Openings

Colète d'Évreux Colete at StickJock.com
Sun Nov 30 16:33:43 PST 2003

I know alot of people in DFW are looking for work. Having my ear to the
ground with the telecom industry, I'm aware of the following:

* Verizon is hiring a PBX Engineer at DFW airport. I can give you the
recruiter's name/number if you would qualify for the position.

* Radio Shack has just opened a new facility, refurbishing phones for AT&T
Wireless.  They are currently hiring technicians. The Ft.W Star Telegram
mentions they will be hiring 300 people and I know only 100 have been hired
as of last week.  They are doing some hiring through Radio Shack (go to
their website) and they are also hiring through Express Personnel,
817-281-1570.  The facility is in the Alliance Airport Area and is on State
Hwy 170, which is right off of 114  Going directly through Radio Shack may
pay more starting out, but I am not sure.

Good Luck!

~Madame Colete

"It is right that one should pray so that he may remember to fight for
something greater than himself."

~(From a friend in England)