[Elfsea] Seeking Assistance

Dulcy dulciana_kathleen at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 13:24:45 PST 2003

My Dear Advisors,

Thank you so very much, both of you. I think attending the 'Herald and Scribes' meeting would be an ideal way to learn more about that particular guild and figure out a name.

Thanks Again,

Dulcy

Estella Flather <eflather at flash.net> wrote:
Greetings from HE Mistress Stella-
    One of the best ways to get help with names and devices is to come to "Heralds and scribes" which is held on the second Tuesday of each month at Lord Timothy and Dama Anezka's house. There will be many heralds and books there and they are always very excited to help someone with their name and device. Watch the Elfsea email list for a reminder of the meeting, which they send out a day or two before the meeting. Or you may email our Herald- Lord Seamus O Dubda at Seamus at elfsea.net
    In service, HE Stella