[Elfsea] Fabric District Trip on for Saturday morning

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 15:49:25 PST 2003

Pardon me being nosey-I'm NEVER nosey ;) - but where are you in the frozen north? If you're anywhere near Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota, I can suggest a WONDERFUL fabric store.
Cairistiona of DFT

Shelly Edwards <Rebekah at pandora.org> wrote:
Hi Everyone!

I saw the email and I was very jealous. Wish I could have gone too. You wouldn't believe the cost of fabrics up here in the ungodly cold north.

Miss you all,

Rebekah
Homesick in the Far Northeast