[Elfsea] Adam is in Germany! +Question

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) Daungerous at ev1.net
Sat Nov 22 10:26:34 PST 2003

MessageThank you so much!  I had sent an email to baron at elfsea.org but not sure if you received it or if this was correct addy.  Just let me know when it would be convenient to come by and pick it up.  He is still in Germany and not sure when he will be leaving.

Daungerous
817-282-5201
director at desertdancer.com
Pvt. Miller's Mom