[Elfsea] Southern Steppes

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 14:41:18 PST 2003

I know it has been a long time since we have held Southern Steppes. But it
seems that we have been catching the local bug. Everyone is better now.
So bring your latest project, bring your wepons, and bring you paints. Yule
Revel is almost here and 12th night. I know there will be a need for insignia
and Scrolls competition. I would love to turn in a stack for Southern Steppes.
We can turn on the light in the driveway and the fighters can practice or work
on their armor. I will have a pot of Cider on for those who come over.

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
972-723-5126

67 South to 287

287 toward Midlothian (East/left)

Turn right at 9th/663 (it is between the Rail Road tracks and the Ekcards)

Drive all the way down till it dead ends at 875 Turn Right

Then go to the second right and turn right. That is Vista View.

We are the house at the top of the hill.
1361 Vista Ridge