[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] DFW Int'l Fest. DEMO

CLEEKS at prodigy.net CLEEKS at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 3 11:17:02 PST 2003

I will have the Sign up sheet at business meeting
tomorrow. We can use
people any time they want to work. Please indicate if
you have a time
and day via email and I will pre fill those lines or
fill them out at
business meeting.

The Festival Hours are Saturday, November 8: 10am -
9pm ~ Sunday,
November 9: 11am - 6pm at St Marks School of Texas ,
10600 Preston Road
@ Royal, Dallas, TX. I will accept any and all help
you are willing to
give those days. I expect to shut down on Saturday
around 7:00 unless we
have a whole bunch of activity still in the area. I
could also use a
volunteer/s and small truck to shuttle from a drop off
point to the
field We have a small back road from one of the side
streets around the
field and almost to where we will be set up. I would
prefer to just use
a shuttle rather than have every one drive up and drop
of then have to
go park.

I will need to get to the Storage Locker Thursday to
pickup the Steppes
Pavilion and list field. If I could get one or two
volunteers for Friday
night to set up the pavilions and list field that
would be great. I will
have our pavilion, the Steppes pavilion, and Their
Excellencies pavilion
to setup. We should be able to knock out setup in a
couple of hours. I
hope to arrive at Saint Marks By 6:00 Friday evening.

Thanks,
Iames