[Elfsea] Steppes Herbal Guild

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Mon Nov 10 06:48:53 PST 2003

Good Gentles,

The Herbal Guild Meeting tonight is Iames & Liadan's at 7:30 PM.

Directions are given below.

YIS,

Nuala
Directions to Herbal Guild at Iames and Liadan's

>From the South or West
Make your best way to 75 Central and 635 LBJ. This exchange is a mess
please
be careful. Go north on 75 to the second
exit this is Spring Valley. Go right (East) on
Spring Valley. Proceed to the third light and turn left this will keep
you
on Spring Valley. Proceed about 2 miles till you cross a railroad track.
The
next street after the railroad track is Bowser. Take a left on Bowser and
then turn right on the first street. This is Morningstar trail our house
will be the fifth one on the left 809 Morningstar Trail.

>From the North
Come south on 75 Central to Beltline road in Richardson. Take a left
(East)
on to Beltline proceed about 2 miles. You will go under a railroad
bridge.
The next light is Bowser take a right. Go through one four way stop and
almost to the next. The last street before this four way stop is
Morningstar
Trail. Take a left here, our house will be the fifth one on the left 809
Morningstar Trail.

>From the East
Take 635 LBJ to the Plano road exit. Turn right (north) on Plano road.
Proceed about 4 miles to the Spring Valley Light take a left. Proceed to
the
four way stop. This is Bowser take a right and then turn right on the
first
street. This is Morningstar trail our house will be the fifth one on the
left 809 Morningstar Trail.

If any of this does not make sense and you need to be talked in please
call
972-680-1689.