[Elfsea] International Festival Thank You

CLEEKS at prodigy.net CLEEKS at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 10 13:51:44 PST 2003

Greetings all,
I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to all who
came and participated at the International Festival
Demo this weekend. We had a bit of a rough start with
the weather but our perseverance paid of. Sunday was a
beautiful day, the sun came out and we easily doubled
our audience. We have 2 pages of names for our
Hospitaler and gave out almost all of our remaining
stock of flyers.

While I feel our area was by far the best place to be,
there were many sights to see and entertainers to
listen to and watch. The food court contained
samplings from around the world. All in all a great
time was had by everyone. I just hope everyone took
the time to explore the rest of the festival.

I hope that I have not missed anyone if I have please
let me know so that I can thank you properly.

Vivat the Steppes Demo team
Vivat our friends from Elfsea who came to help us out.
Vivat
Francesca L Sansovino,
Roc the Bold,
Michael Frey,
John de Irwynne,
Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez,
Lete Bythespring,
HE Alys Durivau,
Gregory Whitehawk,
Brenainn,
Betty Fields,
Brother Kris,
Angus,
HL Brigit,
Finnian,
HE Catrin Brynmorgan,
HE Fritz der Rothirsch,
Dulciana Kathleen,
Kelden Berendon,
Alina,
Sandy the Peddlers Wife,
Thomas the Peddler,
HLCiard O'Seachnasaigh,
Linet Grey,
Hosey and his children John, Niki, and Tori
Stacey Jackson,
Askandyr ibn Jamal,
HE Abd-al Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim,
HE Valeria Richila Navarro,
HL Isabeau Lallement,
HL Guillaume de Troyes,
Kirsten von Reeke,
Karolus,
Elias Korstansoen,
Sarah McGregor,
HRH Miguel Sebastian de Oporto,
Clare Wynters,
Thelyn Oakwood,
Lilliana Rose,
Osanna de Burgh,
Genevieve de Lironcourt,
Seamus O'Dubhdah,
Vincenzo Cellini,
Nualla the Fey,
Icia,
Albrecht,
Morgan Buchanan,
Connor MacInnes,
Ryshaerde Hroedeberdt,
Lady Siobhan nic Ghiolla Mhin,
HL Julianna Vertue,
Agilwulf,
Natasha

I would also like to thank those who could not make it
I know there is a bug going around and several of you
contacted me to let me know you were ill I know you
were there in spirit and would have been there if you
could.

Last but not least I would like to thank my Lady
Liadan who puts up with me and keeps the home fires
burning while I am out having fun. I truly could not
have done this with out her support.

Yours ever in Service,
Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Demo Coordinator