[Elfsea] Next weekend

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Tue Nov 11 21:19:56 PST 2003

For those heading to Colmesneil and the Autumn Melees I heard a news story this evening that may be important.
Apparently one of the schools in that area has closed due to having a mystery disease epidemic. One student has died due to complications.
I am still trying to find out more information and cannot remember the station that the story was on.

If it is related, Dallas county had one case of flu this time last year and now has 255, this year.

I am one of those who has not gotten shots, and will be searching for the health department location tomorrow to get mine. (Bad Crandall)
I hope that you all follow that example, and get stuck.

I cannot make Melees, but I hope that you all stay well.

Crandall