[Elfsea] Many Thanks for a Wonderful Event

Dulcy dulciana_kathleen at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 12:51:45 PST 2003

My Lords and Ladies,

I just wanted to say thanks once again to all of those who helped Lilly and I out so much this past weekend. The event wouldn't have been near as much fun, or as successful without you. Someday soon we hope to have everything we need for events, and it is my hope that eventually, I'll be able to assist others who are like we are now...Oh the trials and tribs of being impatient and poor!!!

But I would like to offer a special thanks to Baron Armand, Lady Brigit, and HE Llewellen (I hope I spelled all of that correctly, my appologies if i failed). I know that all of you already have so much to do, and not nearly enough time to do it. That you took that extra time to see to it we were taken care of says a great deal about your character and your love for this society. Thank you so very much.

Indebted to You All -

Dulcy Tremaine