[Elfsea] Thanksgiving...

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 26 14:37:02 PST 2003

Hola!

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Since this is a time
for us to give thanks for what we have been given, I want to say thank you
to all of you for making such an impact in the lives of myself, Phelippe and
my children. You know who you are and what you have done.

I hope everyone get so full of (insert your choice of meat) that you never
want to see it again! :-D  I hope you enjoy the time you will spend with
your family(s).

I wish I could see everyone on Monday night, but I have a Leader meeting
with the Girl Scouts that I have to go to. :(  I hope to see everyone soon
and I miss you all.

Eleanor...I miss you too and wish I could come see you, too!

Maria