[Elfsea] The King Is Coming

ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Wed Oct 1 07:22:52 PDT 2003

if you want to watch it over and over, the preview and a bit of a 'making
of movie' is in the special features section of the DVD "The Two
Towers"....Herries and I have rented it twice just to drool over the
preview....we are waiting to buy the DVD until TT is released in the
extended version, November maybe?
The spider looks extra scary.....
Toryn

Glen Wilkerson <gdwilkerson at earthlink.net>
Sent by: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org
10/01/2003 06:16 AM
Please respond to Glen Wilkerson; Please respond to Barony of Elfsea

        To:     steppes at ansteorra.org, elfsea at ansteorra.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [Elfsea] The King Is Coming

I got lucky last night and caught the first preview to "Return of the
King" last night on E! Entertainment.  Keep your eyes open, it's out there
now...

I have been waiting 30 years for this movie, and if the preview is any
indication, it will have been worth the wait.

Alaric (Who will see you all on the Pellenor Fields in December.)_______________________________________________
Elfsea mailing list
Elfsea at ansteorra.org