[Elfsea] crown tourney

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Thu Oct 9 18:23:48 PDT 2003

Hi giliana
The best fighters will be at Crown, not as many people camp at Crown but some will. The sight is at a small ranch along the Brazos.There will be some classes taught but people go to watch the best fighting and to see who will be the next King of Ansteorra.Many people will be there from allover the kingdom.I hope to meet you there.
Ameline
Lady Elfsea