[Elfsea] Re: [RisingThunder] Homecoming

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 11:47:37 PDT 2003

And OH do I have STORIES! :o) But I was never
mischevious....only loquacious and splendiferous! :o)

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Sun Dragon
Apprentice to Master Darius of the Bells

--- Stefen and Rhonda Hays
<housedragonstar at earthlink.net> wrote:
<SNIP>
> So, everyone who has missed that mischievous red
> head please come on out if you can to welcome her
home, even if her visit is just for the holiday.
> Apparently, Ms Thang herself is now the Titled Bard
> of the Barony of Sundragon, so we might even drag a
song or two out of her (yeah, like that'll take an arm
twistin').

> For those of you who have never met Eleanor, come on
> out and meet her. Chances are she has some good
stories to tell about your new friends in the barony
that could come in handy later, if you know what I mean.

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary