[Elfsea] Kind of neat (mundane)

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 18:58:30 PDT 2003

Well the good news is i have internet now :) i will
post my archery reposts this weekend...

The neat stuff.

Some of you know i work for a flight school. Yeah its
not great money and.... sigh.... i have lost 40+
pounds, toned out and got a tan now (cry) But its a
living that offers me the chance to meet people, learn
and have a good time. In this i have been working 7
days a week, M-F 10 hours a day for a paycheck and
sat/sun 10 hours a day for 2 hours free flight time.
Well...... tonight i passed my pre-solo flight. Monday
i go to get my medical cert and sometime next week i
solo.

>From there i will study and become a ground instructor
here very soon, and then work on a flight instructor
rating which is a ways off but very managable.
Anyways, thought i would share. Soon instead of
driving to events i may just fly to them hehehe.

Ulrich of Carolingia

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci