[Elfsea] Combined Fighter Practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Oct 20 22:35:34 PDT 2003

Greetings!

Thank you to all of the good gentles who came out to the combined fighter
practice in Dragonsfire Tor this last weekend. From all of you in
Dragonsfire Tor, those of you from Loch Ruadh, from Elfsea, from Steppes and
at least one from Lindenwood. The weather was perfect, the fighting was fun,
the food and friends were great. Tomas Niallagain and Thomas de Ruthven had
the lucky names in our small raffle. Our apologies to those who did not get
a chance in the raffle. Over 40 gentles enjoyed the day and we look forward
to another combined practice in DFT prior to Gulf War!

But more immediate, we look forward to seeing you all again at Crown
Tournament!

In the service of kingdom, crown & barony, we remain,
Armand & Ameline
Baron & Baroness