[Elfsea] crown tourney

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Oct 14 11:51:06 PDT 2003

Miss Pict wrote:

> In addition to her Excellency, the site is primitive.

I may have lovingly referred to *his* Excellency as primtive, but never
*her* Excellency...

Sluggy!

--

"We have almost forgotten how strange it is that so
  huge and powerful and intelligent an animal as a

                                 Peter Gray

"The horse. Here is nobility without conceit,
  friendship without envy, beauty without vanity.
  A willing servant, yet no slave."

                                 Ronald Duncan