[Elfsea] Sad news

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Sat Oct 18 17:11:21 PDT 2003

 Duchess Willow de Wisp thank you for letting us know about Elizabeth of
Bamblebush.She is a gentle I wish I could have known.She will be in my
prayers tonight.

To all those who have old painting buddies or old fighting buddies or old
dancing buddies and so on ...please let them know Elfsea would love to see
them.I know it is part of this SCA society to stop playing for a time...for
all kind of reasons but the lift in many people when you see old friends is
so wonderful and fun. Even they cannot camp there is still art, bardcraft
,cooking,and just a day at a park.These are done weekly or at least
monthly.Bring the past out if you can, or tell us where to go we could do
something closer to their house.These people helped make Elfsea who it is
and I would love to meet them.
Ameline DuBois
Lady Elfsea
 .