[Elfsea] mead sources

Mark Davis the5 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 10:01:49 PST 2003

Was surfing around and ran across some commercial
meaderies in the south.  Thought some people might be
interested.

Desi's Dew Meadery
8902 Charlotte's Mtn. Rd
Rougemont NC
(919) 732-2808
http://www.desidew.com/index.html

Smokehouse Winery
10 Ashby Road
Sperryville VA 22740
(540) 987-3194

=====
"It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that’s pretty important."
         Martin Luther King, Jr. in the Wall Street Journal, 13 Nov 62

“If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys - subjects bound to the British crown.”
	Charleton Heston, 1999 speech to Harvard Law School Forum.

"Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point." (The Heart has its reasons, whereof Reason knows nothing.)
----Blaise Pascal, 1623-1662

"Caesar si viverunt, ad remum dareris." (If Caesar was still alive, you'd be chained to an oar.)