[Elfsea] New comers at fighter practise

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 19:41:37 PDT 2003

Everyone...

Finn and I will be out of touch till this Sunday
evening. I have received several different emails from
people who want to "check us out". I am asking for
helpers to be there with some contact cards (I'm all
out) and help these folks out. I have given the
intrested parties contact information as well as
detailed directions to the park, time of practise and
I will follow up with them when I return.

One person is wanting to interview us for a school
project on historical re-enacters (sp?). His name is
justin and is from UTA. I have asked him to speak with
Ceatta but I was a bad girl and did not forward my
reply to Ceatta. I still have the contact information
for Justin.

I will try to check email in the morning but I might
not be able to see it again till Sunday night. We had
9 new comers attending Defender that I am aware of and
who knows how many more that I did not spot! We are
growing dear friends and I would like to keep up the
momentum.

Thought...I would like to hold a class next Sunday at
the park for "SCA 101" I'll set it up when I return.
Offers for speakers are encouraged ;)

Till Monday....

Brigit