[Elfsea] Off topic

Foofurjlr at aol.com Foofurjlr at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 15:00:33 PDT 2003

We have a part time opening for a receptionist at Alan Young Pontiac Buick
GMC. It would be in the evenings monday thru friday and sunday. Our evening
receptionist is out for a number of weeks and when she comes back she will want to
work a reduced schedule so i am unsure as to how many nights a week it would
be.
If you are interested please come in and fill out an application.

Corner of Grapevine HWY and the frontage road for 820 in North Richland
Hills.
817 589 3300
Tell them that Jennifer sent you.

It is a relaxed atmosphere in the sales department. You as a receptionist
only answer the phones (that ring about 5-6 times a night). You can read, do
homework, etc.

thank you