[Elfsea] Homecoming

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 9 17:54:48 PDT 2003

Greetings good gentles all from Medb Liath.

yeah, yeah, some of you don't have a clue as to who I am and the rest of you
are surprised that I have emerged from the confines of mundane life and all
of those heraldic files.

I realize this is a bit early, but I wanted to get this out on the list for
those who might need an excuse not to travel too far from home for the
Thanksgiving holiday or who are looking for a way to avoid left overs at the
relatives' houses that Friday afterwards.

Eleanor of Cleavely will be coming home to Elfsea to visit her parents at
Thanksgiving this year.  Daire and I are holding a late afternoon, early
evening reception-party-soiree-whatever you want to call it at our place for
her the Friday after Thanksgiving.

We can build a big fire and have an old fashioned hot dog roast and s'mores
making fest down the hill.  As usual, anyone who wants to imbibe will be
relieved of their car keys and put to bed on the floor.  And of course,
anyone who just wants to camp down the hill can do that as well.  No need to
drive home tired, especially when I will be cooking a really big breakfast
the next morning.

So, everyone who has missed that mischievous red head please come on out if
you can to welcome her home, even if her visit is just for the holiday.
Apparently, Ms Thang herself is now the Titled Bard of the Barony of
Sundragon, so we might even drag a song or two out of her (yeah, like
that'll take an arm twistin').

For those of you who have never met Eleanor, come on out and meet her.
Chances are she has some good stories to tell about your new friends in the
barony that could come in handy later, if you know what I mean.

More to come as the date draws nigh!

I remain in service to Crown and Kingdom,
Medb Liath
Asterisk Herald