[Elfsea] Elfsea A&S Class - Casting the Quick, Cheap and Dirty way!

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Mon Oct 20 10:55:38 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the Barony of Elfsea and the Barony of the Steppes,

I write to you to invite you to join us tomorrow evening, Tuesday,
October 21st at 7:15, Centurian Tomas Niallagain will be teaching a
class on Casting with Pewter. Now, we know that many in this area have
wonderful tools and equipment that make this process simpler and
cleaner, but with those advantages comes one disadvantage- cost.

Thus, Tomas's focus is on the basics of Casting, using several
techniques that you can do in your own kitchen!

Please join us at our home for this fun, hands-on class!

2017 Chattanooga Dr
Bedford, TX 76022

Specific directions available on request, based on where you are coming
from.
Rixende cell # 817-797-1988
Tomas cell # 817-683-3543

In Service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com