[Elfsea] Defender Gate

Shetler Victoria vixster13 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 12:56:14 PDT 2003

Your Welcome!

:D

Isolda von Rugen aka Vix

Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:

Greetings,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who worked gate
with me at Defender. They are: in no particular order (as the saying
goes), Mistress Stella, who helped me set it all up and even went and
procured the seed money for me; Alaric Morganygg, who also put up the wind
break and sun shield for me; Janie of DFT, Gwenllian Hertewelle, Maili
Donnel MacGregor, Isolda von Rugen (Vix), Siobhan Ui Neill, Daniel Stewart,
Timothy of Glastinbury (who even brought someone to help), Christoph von
Lasson (the one he brought), David Cade, Fiona Morganygg, Aimiliona (sorry
I have no last name), Brother Kris (who needs no last name), John de
Irwynne, who was supposed to sit with his Lady wife, Catatina but brought a
Lady by the name of Elspeth di Frobeys, instead. May I add thanks to new
members of Elfsea, who offered to sit when we were so busy, Muireann ni
Fearghus and Siobhan ni Fearghus; also Madelina de Lindesaya of Loch
Ruadh. Then we have Dohmnall O'Ruairc who worked part of 3 shifts but
didn't sign in at all.

My thanks also to the Autocrats for "putting out the fires" and backing me
up; to the security people who either hung out between patrols or cruised
by often during the wee hours of the morning. Special thanks to the
Feastocrat who sent me a tray (with perfect timing) just as we closed
gate. Fabulous chicken "stuff"!

If there is anyone I forgot, you have my profound apologies; please just
chalk it up to my affliction, CRS, which seems to be advancing to a more
serious state right now. But do contact me so I can recognize you.

It was a pleasure serving with all of you,

Bicé di Pietro
Gate Keeper
Elfsea Defender