[Elfsea] Way OT --Fundraisers for Scouts

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at comcast.net
Sun Oct 5 12:40:11 PDT 2003

Xene here:

Anthony and Sam's troop don't sell popcorn as a fundraiser.  They work in a
Haunted House called Reindeer Manor in Red Oak (Just south of Lancaster).
Their nights to work are two Sunday evenings, Oct, 19th and 26th.  If you
wish to visit a cool haunted house (and see Llywelyn in the role of a
pirate).  If you are interested, here is the URL:
http://www.reindeermanor.com/main.htm

If you can't attend on those dates, it's ok, as several other scout troops
in the area benefit from this fun event.

Thanks,

Xene (proud mom and wife to Scouts)