[Elfsea] sewing lessons

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Tue Oct 7 15:16:15 PDT 2003

I think that there are enough semi-employeed, semi-professional tailors in this barony that will be happy to help you learn what you need as far as sewing. And they probably will also be less expensive than "professional" lessons.
Find out the cost of the "pro's" and make an offer to those in the barony.

Crandall