[Elfsea] International Festival Demo Opportunity

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 07:04:10 PDT 2003

I will be there and I will be happy to help you in any
way I can. Just let me know what you need.

Dancers, I have performed in this festival in the past
and the oppertunity to learn should not be missed. I
have found some wonderful books at this event and I
will not miss this for anything! The dancers here are
very excited to teach and to talk with those whoare
intrested about the dances they doa nd we can learn so
very much from them. Don't miss this oppertunity.

HL Brigit