[Elfsea] Cooks Guild

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Mon Oct 20 21:08:33 PDT 2003

As you can tell my the time of my message, I arrived home at 11 pm. After having a shift of security at a wonderful place full of weeds, thorns and empty buildings.
I hope to change my schedule but for the time being I am unavailable for normal activities.
And I really love salmon and prosciutto, together they sound delicious.

Crandall