[Elfsea] Where is Armand's Warehouse?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Oct 27 07:07:41 PST 2003

Our sincere apologies go out to those who wished to attend but were unable
to find directions to the alternate site. The virtual last minute
cancellation of the UTA site created quite a challenge. Many, many
difficulties were addressed gracefully and with great composure, while some
items were less successful. Maps from UTA to the new site, for those who had
no internet access, and had already invested travel time, took a high
priority. Directions for the local populace made it to some lists, but
unfortunately, not all of them.

It was a memorable beginning for this event. How will the next one contrast?
Obviously for those who missed this one, we suspect much better. For those
who did not, well, this one was certainly unique :-)

We heard there were 95+ on site. Impressive considering the challenges this
event posed. Our thanks go out to everyone who helped make this event
happen. And you MADE it happen, even when it seemed determined not to!
Ansteorran determination in action!

Armand & Ameline
Lord & Lady Elfsea

From: "antigonus bearbait" <antigonus at lycos.com>