[Elfsea] Seeking Roommate

Colète d'Évreux Colete at StickJock.com
Wed Oct 1 09:34:40 PDT 2003

Hello friends,

    After returning from Florida, I'm still trying to get settled back into
life in Texas. Unfortunately, my line of work isn't what it used to be
(wireless telecom) and I've had accept positions that pay less than half of
what I'm used to. Thus, the apartment hunt has been that much more difficult
and long. I'm wondering if anyone in the north Arlington or mid-cities area
might be interested in being roommates with me. It would help solve my
delima and hopefully would assist with others. I'm actively searching
apartments, but not ready to sign on anything yet.

   My requirements (or warnings) are few, but firm:

    * My two children stay with me on the weekends. They must be treated
with respect... we must have a healthy environment... no cussing or 'adult'
behavior around them... clean house... no clutter... no inviting hazzards
about the apartment... safe structure and neighborhood.

    * Utility bills split. Phone cards are a safe bet for long distance. I
require broadband internet service... we can spilt the signal and bill, but
not my computer. I hardly watch TV, so cable would be up to you.

    * I have a white long-hair domestic cat. While she is an indoor animal,
I keep her "area" of the house well kept. She's very friendly with humans,
but does not get along with other animals.

    * I work a retail schedule.

    * I'm _extreamly_ territorial about my own room, but the rest of the
house is open.

    * I love to entertain guests... BBQ's, diner parties, the gang over to
watch football, etc.

    * I'm a squire/technical geek who needs her coffee and silence in the
morning... fair warning.  ;)

    * I don't have alot of furniture left from the move, but enough for me.
I'm also heavily into interior design. My home in Trimaris was heavily
neo-medieval.

    Let me know if you might be interested. I'd like to sign on a place in
3-4 weeks from now.

Thanks,
Colete